Senior Account Executive
Job Summary: Manage the execution of sales and marketing activities driving achievement, revenue and gross margin goals in each service area assigned and maintain all present account(s) through building client relations and representing OptionOne’s strategic anchors. Identify growth opportunities within local hospitals and health systems. Attend sales calls and review revenue, margin and referrals. Responsibilities also include troubleshooting sales and operational issues to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, productivity analysis, establishing business goals, and identification of new business opportunities.
Essential Job Functions
- Drives sales volume by directing the sales organization. Works with the sales leadership and sales team to set goals and develop sales forecasts for each territory.
- Develops strategic market plans to increase market penetration. Works with sales leadership to develop strategic market plans and identify market niches to increase market penetration. Assists in development and implementation of marketing communication and promotional activities to ensure support of sales efforts. Assists in communicating marketing and sales efforts to all sales personnel.
- Insures effective control of the market and takes corrective action to guarantee development and achievement of sales objectives within budget. Develops short- and long-range sales and marketing plans needed to achieve market penetration as well as sales and profit goals.
- Monitors competitors and sales trends to develop sales plans accordingly. Analyzes input from various sources to create new initiatives. Develop and implement business plans for new initiatives addressing market entry strategy, financial analysis and projected costs, timelines and necessary resources.
- Utilizes activity logs to ensure compliance. Provides productivity analysis and feedback to sales leadership on performance goals and forecasting. Identifies, provides training and development opportunities and develops and implements presentations/seminars to customers, the community and medical groups.
|Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
Preferred Qualifications but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Apply at: http://www.myoptionone.com/contact/careers/ and mention Kimberly Cope when applying.
Media Relations Coordinator
The Greater Oklahoma City Chamber is accepting applications for a Media Relations Coordinator. This position is responsible for local media relations, including identifying and acting on media opportunities; responding to media inquiries; coordinating interviews and news conferences when needed; writing press releases; managing media clips; and assisting the Content Marketing Manager with strategic national media relations programs.
The qualified candidate should have:
•Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field. Minimum two years of experience in public relations or related field. Internship experience will be considered.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write in journalistic style. Knowledge of AP style required.
•Proven skills to independently respond to complex media inquiries and issues.
•Editorial placement skills and excellent news judgment. Cultivated media contacts a plus.
•Demonstrated strong project and time management skills.
•Strong creative, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
•High level of initiative, self-motivation and energy.
•Ability to work as part of a team, with a strong sense of commitment to team members.
•Must be self-starter with ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision and be able to work within a defined organizational structure.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and salary history to email@example.com no later April 30, 2014. No phone calls please.
Graphic Designer & Marketing Manager
The State Chamber of Oklahoma is seeking a highly creative and organized Graphic Design and Marketing professional to join our team to conceptualize, design and execute for both print and web. You will manage multiple projects from the initial concept to working with our vendors for printing and will be responsible for executing these projects on time and within budget. Salary is commensurate with experience and skills.
For more information or to apply for the job, send a resume, cover letter and examples of your work to Eric Blakeney, Senior Vice President of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the design/creative lead on the majority of publications needed for the State Chamber and affiliates
- Work with State Chamber members and other local vendors to print all needed materials at the best cost and quality possible
- Serve as the lead creative on presentations for senior management, including PowerPoint and Prezi development using innovative design techniques and skill
Branding & Marketing
- Serve as lead on brand implementation and utilization, including marketing material development
- Ensure brand integrity is maintained on all materials, and with external vendors
- Maintain State Chamber style guide
- Handle all internal and external logo requests
- Compile and maintain budget for all branding related costs and report to VP
- Serve as backup photographer at all State Chamber events, as needed
- Hire and coordinate with professional photographers for high quality projects
- Edit pictures for use in publications and online
- Work with Website Manager on video projects and assist as-needed
- Minimum three years’ experience in graphic design
- Strong professional experience with Adobe Suite software CS4 and up (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite software
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor / partner relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and a thorough knowledge of marketing and communications best practices
- Successful candidates will possess strong organizational and leadership skills
- Preference may be given to candidates with PR/Marketing experience
About the State Chamber
The State Chamber of Oklahoma is a statewide, nonprofit business membership organization that serves as the leading legislative voice for Oklahoma’s business community at the state and federal capitols.
Communication Adjunct Faculty
The Marketing Department at the University of Central Oklahoma is seeking academically and professionally qualified adjuncts to teach part-time in our undergraduate and graduate courses in business communication beginning in January 2014 for the UCO College of Business.
Essential qualifications for the two types (academically qualified or professionally qualified) of adjunct faculty are offered below.
Academically Qualified Criteria: Master’s degree in organizational or interpersonal communication from an accredited institution with emphasis on effective workplace communication. PhD in communication or closely related field from accredited institution preferred.
Professionally Qualified Criteria: Master’s degree in communication from an accredited institution with documented executive-level experience in communication.
Rate of pay: $700 or $915 per credit hour, depending on degree.
1. Current résumé.
3. Single-page statement that describes relevant experience.
4. Samples that demonstrate communication expertise.
Logged in AWC members can list jobs on this page.